We provide Full Real Estate Brokerage Services at Discounted Commissions.
1.5% FULL SERVICE LISTING
1.5% full service listing, 2.5% for buyer’s agent for a total of 4%. Saving you 2% on the sale of your home. In Waipahu, Hawaii, residential real estate deals, the seller typically pays 6% of the purchase price to their traditional real estate broker, which is split with the buyer’s agent. If you choose us to list your home we charge you 1.5% listing commission, and you pay 2.5% to the buyer's agent. That's a total of only 4%! A traditional real estate broker may charge you 6% to list your home, so our 4% commission could save you lots of money. Our Full Listing Service includes:
Online Marketing Service
GET A 30% REBATE OF OUR COMMISSION
Purchasing a property through our experienced real estate agent can earn you a huge rebate. Buyer agents typically earn a 3% commission paid by the seller. We give 30% of our commission to our buyers at closing. You can use it for closing cost or a check to you to buy something for your new home. We are full service buyer's agents showing you properties on your schedule and negotiate for you.
1.5% FULL SERVICE LISTING
Sellers Save 2% on the Sale of Their Homes.
BUYER REBATE PROGRAM
Our Buyers Receive 30% of Our Commission at Closing.
WHAT WE JUST SOLD !
Listed Price: $1,349,950
We received the offer of $1,366,000 ( $16,050 higher than the listed price ) in 5 Days!
Our clients Saved $27,320 ( 2% Commission ) by hiring our team of discount real estate brokers to sell their house.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Very rarely do I give five stars in a review. For two reasons. 1 most people do not honestly rate that good and 2 when someone reviews the recommendations they usually think to themselves that the rating is rigged. In the case of rating Eugene neither of these apply. He is impressive with his knowledge, his expertise and his people handling abilities. I have had Eugene sell two homes for me and both experiences have been smooth and pleasant. If you have a home to buy or sell I highly suggest you use him for the job. You will not be disappointed."
"I honestly do not know what we would have done without him and his expertise. We had a very difficult sale of an out of state home. He was on top of it the entire time. His experience working with our type of sale was a life saver for us. I cannot say enough good things about this man. He customer service was top notch! He knows his stuff. He is very professional and knows exactly how to get a home sold."
"It was wonderful working with him, he was recommended to us by a friend of ours. from day one everything was perfect, we told him what we were looking for and at what range and the then we were out looking at houses. He took us through each house in detail. after a lot of houses we finally found a perfect home for us . closing can be the most stressful part but he dealt with everything as it came up and kept us informed at each step. i would highly recommend him if you in the market for your perfect home."
"He is very knowledgeable in negotiating with banks on short sale properties as well as regular home sales. He is a superb listing agent as well as a buyers agent. I have dealt with him as a buyer and a seller, and I have never been disappointed and always impressed with his attention to detail. I would always recommend him for any Real Estate need. He is Honest, and Reliable."
WAIPAHU DISCOUNT REAL ESTATE BROKERS
Many home buyers and sellers today are very well educated and know a lot about Waipahu real estate markets. Because of the Internet, anyone can search houses on the market, sales history, school rating and more. So, we price our services in a way we think is fair and reasonable.
We are saving our home buyers and sellers a lot of money. You can pay a Full Commission Agent when you sell your home or hire our experienced discount real estate broker and save tens of thousands dollars.
Don’t Pay More for Full Service. Why hire a flat fee real estate broker for limited service? We offer large commission rebates to our home buyers and substantial savings to sellers. Contact us today about selling or buying a home!
We will research and send you a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below: